My heart sank to read the statements of the President of Telugu Desam Party, Mr. N. Chandra Babu Naidu and Praja Rajyam Party President, Mr. Chiranjeevi. For their political gains the politicins in Andhra Pradesh and India are willing to sacrifice the religion they are born into, surrender the principles of ahimsa, vsudeva kurumbam principles to violence and terror, stab the Hindus at the expense of promoting Christianity and Islam, pierce the hearts of Hindus to drain their blood to the core, insult and humiliate the Hindus by taking over Hindu Temples to deplete their lands and resources, encouraging the promotion of Christainity near and aroung the Hindu Temples, protecting the lands and resources of other religions while they hell bent on destroying the Hindu Temples and evetually Hindu culture, and agreeing to be coconspirators of illegal, foced convertion by alluremnet, and deception.
If we do not wake up soon, all os us will be witness the demise of Hinduism in fron of our own eyes. We will also be silents upported to this insanity, madness and opportunism.
1) Please read the quotations whatever worth they may be.
2) Read Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu's promise to Christians
3) Read Mr. Chiranjeevi's promise to Proect Christian properties
4) Dr. T. Hanuman Chowdary's most inspiring, eloquent , persuasive and powerful letter addressed Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu. MUST READ LETTER
V. V. Prakasa Rao
"We are in the process of creating what deserves to be called the idiot culture. Not an idiot sub-culture, which every society has bubbling beneath the surface and which can provide harmless fun; but the culture itself. For the first time, the weird and the stupid and the coarse are becoming our cultural norm, even our cultural ideal." Carl Bernstein, U.S. journalist. Guardian (London, June 3, 1992).
"One has to be a lowbrow, a bit of a murderer, to be a politician, ready and willing to see people sacrificed, slaughtered, for the sake of an idea, whether a good one or a bad one." Henry Miller (American Author and Writer, 1891-1980)
"The best time to listen to a politician is when he's on a stump on a street corner in the rain late at night when he's exhausted. Then he doesn't lie." Theodore H. White (English Journalist, Historian and Novelist, 1915-1986)
"Remember, I am neither a bear nor a bull, I am an agnostic opportunist. I want to make money short- and long-term. I want to find good situations and exploit them." James Cramer
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^
2) Naidu promises separate corporation for Christians
GUNTUR: A separate corporation will be opened in the State to provide protection to all the Christian properties, renovate churches, and provide amounts to larger number of Christians to travel to Bethlehem, said Telugu Desam Party President Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Addressing a gathering of more than a lakh of people on the inaugural day of the Bible Mission Annual Conventions opposite Acharya Nagarjuna University, the TDP leader said that the attacks on Christians all over the country had increased multi-fold and were never seen during his regime.
Promising to scrap the new Government Orders 746 and 747 amid loud cheers, as the GOs were allegedly being used to attack Christians, Mr. Naidu promised to provide additional land for the burial grounds.
Thanking the organising secretary Jerripothula Samuel Kiran for making efforts to help people have faith in the Jesus, who had only promoted peace in the world, he said conversions were not the route for reaching out to the disadvantaged.
Asking the devotees and the preachers gathered at the massive Bible Mission Convention venue at 4.30 p.m., he asked them to continue to pray for the world peace and end of terrorism.
All TDP leaders including party district president Prattipati Pulla Rao, Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, former Mayor Yesuratnam, and Mangalagiri in-charge Madala Rajendra received him at the Helipad arranged at Kantheru.
3) Will set up board to protect Christian properties: Chiranjeevi
Guntur Thursday, Jan 29 2009 IST
Praja Rajyam Party (PRP) President Chiranjeevi today anounced that the party would set up a special Board to safeguard the properties of Christians if it was voted to power in the ensuing assembly elections.
The Board would be formed on the lines of Endowment Boards created to protect the properties of Muslims, he said, addressing the devotees at the three-day 70th annual Bible Mission convention here.
He said the PRP would strive to thwart any attacks on Christians.
The party would also provide financial assistance to Christians who wish to visit Jerusalem in Israel.
The PRP would strive to maintain peace among people of all religions, he said and added he entered politics only to serve the people with the inspiration provided by Mother Theresa.
He later sought the blessing of the preachers.
-- (UNI) -- 29MS22.xml
4) Letter addressed to Mr. Naidu by Dr. T. Hanuman Chowdary
Sri. N. Chandrababu Naidu, Leader of the Opposition
Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly, Hyderabad and
TDP Party Office
Rd No: 2, B. Hills
Hyderabad – 500 033
T: (40) 2354-2101 to 04; f: 2354-2108
F: (40) 2354-7845/ R: 2360-8121
Dear Sri Chandra Babuji,
I am sure you are aware of the poem by Bhartruhari translated into Telugu by Enugu Lakshmana Kavi
Aakasambu nundi sambhuni sirambandundi seethadri
suslokambaina himadrinundi bhuvi, bhoolokambunandundi
yasthokambhodi bayodhinundi pavanandholokamunje re
ganga koolankasha pekku bhangulu vivekabrasta sampathamul
2. Loss of power is making you desperate, leading you to make all sorts of populist promises, the consequences of which will (a) bankrupt the State (b) undermine and subvert secularism (c) encourage conversions of Hindus to Christianity and (d) generate communal strife between Hindus and Christians; Hindus and Muslims.
3. The latest is while addressing the 71st State Level Conference of the (converting enterprise) Bible Mission near Guntur on 27 Jan 2009 you promised to repeal GO:746 which proclaims Tirumala and Tirupati as Hindus' Punyakshetras and GO:747 which prohibits converting Missionaries' preaching and related activities in the vicinity of Hindus' temples. What even a Christian Chief Minister conceded to Hindus, is promised by you to Christians to please them!
4. Former admirers and well wishers like me are perplexed at what is driving you to make many reckless promises, some of them as mentioned in para (3) are patently appeasing minorities and humiliating to an enraging Hindus. You are also promising them a separate financial corporation for their development. With whose money are you going to do this? Are you really believing that Christians are going to vote for you and not for the Congress of the Christian Chief Minister Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy and the Christian supremo of this country, Sonia Gandhi of Italian birth. Just as Muslims repudiated secular Mahatma, socialist Nehru and nationalist Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and their Congress when 98.6% of them voted for the Muslim League and not for the Congress, in the elections to the Central Legislative Council, Delhi in 1945-46 Christians declaring them as Christians as well as those converts who fraudulently record themselves SCs are not going to vote for you when yours is only a promise whereas Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy is fulfilling his promises - he is sending Christians to Jerusalem with a subsidy of Rs. 15,000; he is performing the marriage of Christians by giving them Rs. 15,000 ; he has created a separate state -owned Financial Corporation for Christians and a separate department for their welfare. It is indeed astonishing that you believe that forsaking the man who is fulfilling his promises and making of them, would vote for you .
5. You promise to extend reservations meant for S.C Hindus to S.C converts to Christianity. You would then be party to Christian Missionaries fraud of telling that Christianity has no castes and so SC Hindus will be better off where as the fact is there are Kamma, Brahmin, Reddy, Dalit, caste Christians.
6. I am afraid that by promising many things to Muslims and Christians in the forlorn hope of getting their votes, you are antagonising 85% of the population of this state. Hindus are to pay taxes and you are saying that you use that tax money for the benefit of the conversion and converted gangs. To the destroyers of this country's peace and integrity, the Islamists you are promising 12% reservation.
7. Thousands of us who sang paens to your statesmanship are now pained that you have descended to such despicable depths to recklessly making promises which harm the interests of this state, of this country and Hindus. History and people of Andhra Pradesh will not forgive renegades, renegades from what they preached and practised in the past and now stoop to the meanest depths making numerous, fantabulous promises in the forlorn hope of getting votes and seizing power. Can't you please see that you are subverting and scandalizing secularism by resorting to appeasement of Christians and Muslims and that by repeal of GOs 746 and 747 you are encouraging conversions and antagonizing Hindus?
8. May god yet give you wisdom! May you kindly indulge in honest introspection whether the populist promises that you are making, to which ever gathering you are going, would be in the interest of our people, our state and country.
With Regards in pain
* Director : Center for Telecom Management & Studies
Chairman : Pragna Bharati, Andhra Pradesh
Fellow: Tata Consultancy Services & Satyam Computer Services
Former: Information Technology Advisor: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Chairman & Managing Director, Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd
Plot No. 8, P&T Colony, Karkhana (Secunderabad) , Hyderabad - 500 009.
Phone : +91 (40) 2784-6137, 5567-1191 (Off) & 2784-3121 (Res)
Fax : +91 (40) 5567-1111, 2789-6104 (Off)
M: 98 490 6 7359