5 Steps To Maintain Love In A Relationship
1) You need to spend quality time with your loved one, otherwise the relationship will not last. Make time out at least half an hour a night and at least one day a month when the two of you can be exclusively alone with each other.
2) A relationship needs comfort, warmth and security. It is also based on compromise.
3) Learn to maintain a balance between dependence and independence. Tell and show your partner how much you need him but don’t cling on to him too tight. Otherwise it will make him feel trapped.
4) Encourage him to listen to you, by showing appreciation when he does. By the same token, show interest when he talks to you. Be aware that most men aren’t mentally programmed for conversation in the way women are. They need more silence and internal time.
5) Make him appreciate you. Don’t wait for a spontaneous compliment but say something good about yourself and ask for his agreement.