Change Anti-Hindu NCERT syllabus neglecting Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj and glorifying Mughal’
Todays is birth Anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration.
HJS salutes Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj on His Birth Anniversary!
http://www.hindujag ruti.org/ hinduism/ national- icons/shivaji- maharaj/
But what is Central Government’ NCERT gift to Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj ?
• In the text book of NCERT for Standard 7 ‘Our Past – ll’ there are only 5 lines on Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
• 60 pages given to Mughal’s history and Mughal rulers who made the Hindus slaves.
• Not even a single photo of valorous Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj is printed. The place for the photograph is left blank.
• While the photos of atrocious, tyrannical Muslim kings, Babar and his descendants starting from 700 AD are printed.
• No mention of Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaja’s ‘Hindavi Swarajya’ but it is just mentioned as ‘local government’.
• No mention at all of Maharana Pratap who had fought with Mughal sacrificed the leisure of royal palace and used to sleep on the grass like ordinary people.
For more info. about the NCERT books controversy click on the link below….
http://www.hindujag ruti.org/ activities/ campaigns/ national/ ncert-textbook- controversy/
'O great warrior Shivaji Maharaj, forgive us for your such mention through distorted Indian History and now grant us strength to fight with these Modern ‘Mughals’ and re-write the real Indian History'
Be real follower of Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj by changing syllabus prepared by Modern Mughal in NCERT.