FAITH a source of strength
------------ --------- --------- --------- --
1. Have faith in yourselves, great convictions are the mothers of great deeds.
2. The History of the world is the History of few men who had faith in themselves. That faith calls out the
divinity within. you can do anything. you fail only when you do not strive sufficiently to manifest
infinite power. As soon as man loses faith, death comes.
3. what we want is shraddha..what makes the difference between man and man is the difference in this shraddha
and nothing else. what makes one man great and another weak and low is the shraddha..This shraddha must enter into you.
4. Have faith that you are all, my brave lads, born to do great things! let not the bark of puppies frighten you - no, not even the thunderbolt of heaven!
5. Have faith in yourself. You people were once the vedic rishis. Only you have come in different forms,
thats' all. I see it clear as daylight that you all have infinite power in you. Rouse that up; arise,arise. ..
6. This faith in themselves was in the hearts of our ancestors, this faith in themselves was the motive
power that pushed them forward and forward in the march of civilizations. and if there has been
degeneration, if there has been defect, mark my words,you will find that degradation to have started on the day our people lost this faith in themselves.
7. Have faith in yourself - all power is in you - be conscious and bring it out. Say " I can do everything"
"Even the poison of a snake is powerless if you can firmly deny it" beware! no saying "nay" no negative thoughts!
8. Faith, faith, faith in ourselves, faith, faith, faith in God - this is the secret of greatness.
9. To advance we must have faith in ourselves first and then in god. He who has no faith in himself can never have faith in God,
10. Losing faith in one's self means losing faith in God.