QUOTES TO MAKE OUR DAY
Lots of good QUOTES? Click here to join group
- People who can hold their tongues rarely have any trouble holding their friends.
- A man isn't really poor if he can still laugh.
- The man who thinks he knows it all has merely stopped thinking.
- If the world laughs at you, laugh right back- it's as funny as you are.
- Ability without ambition is like a car without a motor.
- Ability will enable a man to get to the top, but it takes character to keep him there.
- You can't make a place for yourself under the sun if you keep sitting in the shade of the family tree.
- Adversity is the only diet that will reduce a fat head.
- We learn somethings from prosperity, but we many more from adversity.
- Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.
- Age is what makes furniture worth more and people worth less.
- Which do you suppose ages faster - whiskey or the man who drinks it ?
- Sixty-five is the age when one acquires sufficient experience to loose his job.
- Some girls get married for financial security; others get divorced for the same reason.
- The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you'll have.
- It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument.
- Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument is an exchange of ignorance.
- People who know the least always argue the most.