QUOTES TO MAKE OUR DAY
Lots of good QUOTES? Click here to join group
- People who can hold their tongues rarely have any trouble holding their friends.
- A man isn't really poor if he can still laugh.
- The man who thinks he knows it all has merely stopped thinking.
- If the world laughs at you, laugh right back- it's as funny as you are.
- Ability without ambition is like a car without a motor.
- Ability will enable a man to get to the top, but it takes character to keep him there.
- You can't make a place for yourself under the sun if you keep sitting in the shade of the family tree.
- Adversity is the only diet that will reduce a fat head.
- We learn somethings from prosperity, but we many more from adversity.
- Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.
- Age is what makes furniture worth more and people worth less.
- Which do you suppose ages faster - whiskey or the man who drinks it ?
- Sixty-five is the age when one acquires sufficient experience to loose his job.
- Some girls get married for financial security; others get divorced for the same reason.
- The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you'll have.
- It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument.
- Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument is an exchange of ignorance.
- People who know the least always argue the most.
This is blog of Dr Jayanti Bhadesia about religious, patriotic, inspiring and human heart touching things to share with friends
Friday, July 10, 2009
Fw: ( must read and forward ) QUOTES TO MAKE OUR DAY
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment